- We welcome your feedback on the blogs and articles on this site. Comments related to ICMA-RC, however, should be sent directly to ICMA-RC.
- Due to regulatory guidelines, we review the comments you submit and comments will be published on the site at our sole discretion.
- We would like to respond to all comments, however, we cannot guarantee that a response will be provided, or the time frame in which a response will be posted.
- We respect your opinions and welcome opposing views and dialog, but ask that you are respectful with the comments you submit to our site. We also appreciate and welcome constructive feedback from you. Please exercise good judgment and manners when expressing your opinions and submitting comments to the site.
- Please be aware that the views expressed in blogs and comments are solely those of the persons submitting the comments and do not represent the views of ICMA-RC or its management.
Welcome to dreambigsite.org — your online gateway to tips, tools, and resources to help you plan and save for your financial goals.
If you have ever wanted to know what it would take to work towards making your financial dreams come true, then you have come to the right place. You will find many tips and strategies to help you learn about saving, investing, and managing your day-to-day finances as you pursue your dreams.
ICMA Retirement Corporation (ICMA-RC), a not-for-profit organization that provides retirement planning education, products and services to public sector employees, created this site to provide a resource for young savers, particularly those who work for or are considering careers in the public sector. Our hope is to engage all young savers in a way that will enrich their lives.
We hope you will find the strategies provided here useful and that you will share some of your own. We invite you to post comments, or send us questions directly. We will respond to as many as we can.
Guidelines about Comments